Join our ‘Outreach With Locals’ (OWL) brigade
This is your opportunity to make a difference!
Healthwatch Walsall still has some very important roles in these difficult times.
These are great opportunities to become involved in health and social care issues and to make a difference to those people living in Walsall
- Tell your friends, families and any groups you are involved with about Healthwatch Walsall, what we do and how we work.
- Tell everyone you know about our extensive Healthwatch Walsall website which has a lot of local information about us.
- Use and share with others our Feedback Centre for people to leave a review about any health and social care service experiences.
- Link: https://healthwatchwalsall.co.uk/services/
- Follow us on social media through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and have a look at our YouTube page.
- Receive FREE training so you can update your skills and include on your C.V. if you become a Healthwatch volunteer.
- Or simply share our details with your bubble.
To become an OWL contact us by Email: email@example.com or by Telephone: 0800 470 1660